Registration is now open for PA AAP's 4th annual Pediatric Conference, which will take place on March 11-12, 2023 at the Renaissance Allentown Hotel in Allentown, Pennsylvania. We have an exciting agenda packed with timely and engaging sessions on physician burnout, psychopharmacology, pediatric clinical updates, adolescent health, and more! Conference participants will be eligible for 11.25 CME/CEU and MOC Part 2 Credits!
- This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and the Pennsylvania Chapter of the AAP. The American Academy of Pediatrics is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- The AAP designates this live activity for a maximum of 11.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- This activity is acceptable for a maximum of 11.25 AAP credits. These credits can be applied toward the AAP CME/CPD Award available to Fellows and Candidate Members of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- PAs may claim a maximum of 11.25 Category 1 credits for completing this activity. NCCPA accepts AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ from organizations accredited by ACCME or a recognized state medical society.
- This program is accredited for 11.25 NAPNAP CE contact hours of which 0 contain pharmacology (Rx) content, (0 related to psychopharmacology) (0 related to controlled substances), per the National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP) Continuing Education Guidelines.
- Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the learner to earn up to 11.25 MOC points in the American Board of Pediatrics’ (ABP) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit learner completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABP MOC credit.